A MOMENT OF RELAXATION AT THE MIYAZAKI *ONSEN*
Visita turística, Relax, Compras, Comida no incluida
A half-day tour dedicated to an ancient Japanese tradition: the hot springs, or onsen. We will immerse ourselves in the warm, spring-fed pools overlooking a magnificent landscape, ending the day with a picture-postcard cliff-top panorama.
Lo que vamos a ver
- City of Miyazaki
- Natural onsen hot springs
- Kurusu-no-Umi cape
Lo que haremos
- Leaving the port behind, we will travel south to reach the city of Miyazaki**, a peaceful seaside town which, boasting one of the most temperate climates on Kyushu island, is a very popular holiday resort.
- Home to a number of volcanoes, the region is well-known for its abundance of thermal springs*, whose therapeutic properties relax body and soul and are renowned for their great health benefits.
- Our first destination is a natural onsen along the River Oyodo, where we will bathe in pools of warm water and experience a traditional ritual of Japanese culture, feasting our eyes on the scenic beauty of the enthralling panoramic landscape before us.
- Our minds and bodies relaxed and rejuvenated, we will visit a souvenir shop to buy a few gifts or keepsakes to take home.
- Our final stop is the scenic viewpoint over Kurusu-no-Umi*, a curiously eroded cluster of rocky outcrops whose deep-blue inlets resemble a cross. After taking in the spectacular view, we will return to the port, no doubt reflecting on the view of this truly* unique natural phenomenon** that will stay with us for many years to come.
Qué hay que saber
No se dispone de guías de habla hispana. Las explicaciones del guía se darán en inglés.
English & other European tour guides are subject to availability.